partition meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- These are matrices that may be partitioned .
- The subsets in a partition are called cells .
- The air cell partition become indistinct .
- R must be partitioned for each individual component .
- Such a partition is called a bipartition of the graph .
- partite graph in Chinese
- partite leaf in Chinese
- partite transport in Chinese
- partiti in Chinese
- partitial relation in Chinese
- partition (number theory) in Chinese
- partition (or division) plate in Chinese
- partition a house into rooms in Chinese
- partition a room into two in Chinese
- partition access method in Chinese