one-to-one meaning in Chinese
- One-to-one onto function is also called bijection .
- Two sets are said to be equivalent if and only if they can be placed in one-to-one correspondence .
- It is legitimate to envisage a more or less one-to-one correspondence between cloud nucleus concentration and the concentration of cloud droplets .
- one-to-all scatter in Chinese
- one-to-many in Chinese
- one-to-many attribute in Chinese
- one-to-many relationship in Chinese
- one-to-many-link in Chinese
- one-to-one assembler in Chinese
- one-to-one beat in Chinese
- one-to-one control mode in Chinese
- one-to-one correlation in Chinese
- one-to-one correspondence in Chinese