of eruption meaning in Chinese
- In this area the sheets could have originated from a separate center of eruption .
- " it cannot be anything but a volcano in a state of eruption " , said he
- Although all 20 primary teeth usually appear by age 3 , the pace and order of eruption varies
- Solar flares are caused by magnetic storms on the surface of the sun and consist of eruptions of highly charged particles that travel at high speed through space
- During the spectacular series of eruptions at etna ' s southeast crater in the first half of 2000 , these fountains rose as high as 1 , 200 meters above the crater ' s rim ? a stunning height rarely observed at any volcano