not by any means meaning in Chinese
- not: adv. 不。 1.〔谓语、句子的否 ...
- any: adj. 1.〔用于疑问句、否定句、 ...
- mean: adj. 中间的；中庸的；平均的；中 ...
- I have not by any means a quick understanding .
- But he has not by any means attained the height of his ambition .
- But men like these are not by any means in full control of policy
- And the king answered and said , give her the live child , and do not by any means kill him ; she is his mother
- And the woman whose son was the live one said to the king ( for her compassions for her son burned within ) , oh , my lord , give the live child to her , and do not by any means kill him