not a bit of it meaning in Chinese
- not: adv. 不。 1.〔谓语、句子的否 ...
- bit: bit1 bite 的过去式及过去分 ...
- it: it2 pron. (s ...
- You would think she would be tired after such a long journey , but not a bit of it !
- Not a bit of it , don ' t blame yourself
- Not a bit of it
- Not a bit of it ! superb systems of communication by air , sea and land make it possible for us to visit each other s countries at a moderate cost
- Not a bit of it . the very opposite . she ll say that she sacrificed her position for them , and that as long as she was with them she was losing money