no bias meaning in Chinese
- no: no. ＝number.
- bias: vt. (biased, biasi ...
- bias: n. 1.成见，先入之见，偏执，偏见 ...
- Sadness and neutrality triggered no bias
- There would be no bias towards small groups nor would large organisations be in a more advantageous position to apply the fund
- The judiciary is independent from the legislative and executive branches of government , with the courts showing no bias
- That means a well - directed brute - force search on a 168 - bit key would , on average , succeed in 2 , 109 attempts , instead of the 2 , 111 attempts that would be expected if no bias existed
- As a computer software , expert system ( es ) has some merit such as acute precision , high speed , no tiredness , no bias , etc . , which man is inferior to . along with the coming of information age , the role of es becomes more and more important