mistake meaning in Chinese
(mistook; mistaken ) 弄错；误会，想错；看错；误解。 He mistook that stick for a snake. 他把那根棍子错看成蛇了。 She has mistaken me. 她误会了我的话了。n.
错误，过失，事故；想错，看错；误会，误解。 There is no mistaking. 没错。 There is no mistake about it. 那是确实无误的。 and no mistake 〔口语〕(加+More...
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- Mistakes were corrected and gaps filled .
- He makes mistakes , and that very often .
- It will prove his historic mistake .
- We shouldn't be indulgent towards his mistakes .