mist meaning in Chinese
1.雾。 ★ mist 较 fog 淡，较 haze 浓。
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- She saw his face through a mist of tears .
- I seemed to be wrapped in a kind of mist .
- He could see three people through the mist .
- The stars were shining beyond the mist .
- The river was visible through a light mist .
- missy higgins in Chinese
- missy misdemeanor elliott in Chinese
- missy peregrym in Chinese
- missy schwen in Chinese
- missy wear in Chinese
- mist and cloud over xiao-xiang rivers in Chinese
- mist and clouds in the twilight in Chinese
- mist and clouds over xiao-xiang in Chinese
- mist and shadow in Chinese
- mist atomization in Chinese