mineralization meaning in Chinese
- 矿化带 +More...
- More: Next
- The mineralization is localized by faulting and shearing .
- Poorly exposed mineralization is almost certain to be overlooked .
- This is subeconomic mineralization related to minor dyke swarms .
- Chromite and/or magnesite mineralization is usually related to the ophiolites .
- Mineralization in the blind river-elliot lake field ranges from 2500 to 600 m. y. ago .
- minerali in Chinese
- mineralimpeks in Chinese
- mineralimpex in Chinese
- mineralimportexport in Chinese
- mineralium deposita in Chinese
- mineralization appositional rate in Chinese
- mineralization coefficient in Chinese
- mineralization intensity in Chinese
- mineralization liquor in Chinese
- mineralization of nitrogen in Chinese