line meaning in Chinese
1.线；绳索；钓丝；测深度用绳，卷尺。 a fishing line 钓鱼线。 be clever with rod and line 会钓鱼。 hang the clothes on the line 把衣服挂在绳子上。
2.(诗文的)一行；短信；〔pl.〕短诗；〔pl.〕罚课〔罚学生抄写拉丁诗百行等〕。 just a line to tell you that ... 迳启者。
3.路线，铁路线；航线；交通线；铁轨。 a belt line 环行线+More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- He proved the existence of parallel lines .
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- She hung the washing on the line to dry .
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .