lie stretched out meaning in Chinese
- lie: n. 1.谎言，谎话。 2. 虚伪， ...
- stretch: vt. 1.伸展，伸出；展开，铺开， ...
- out: adv. 1.〔位置及运动的方向〕向 ...
- On a makeshift couch against one wall a girl lay stretched out .
- When i woke up a few hours later , i switched on the light and found the snake still outside the door , with its head tilted toward my computer , near the amplifier . it was lying stretched out and motionless
- As they drove by the garden , the shadows of the leafless trees often lay right across the road and hid the bright moonlight . but as soon as they were out of their grounds , the snowy plain , glittering like a diamond with bluish lights in it , lay stretched out on all sides , all motionless and bathed in moonlight