lie by meaning in Chinese
- 躺在...边上, 近在手边, 被搁置不用, 休息
- The portals of the rich reek of flesh and wine while frozen bodies lie by the roadside .
- When philip was allowed to see her, the child was lying by her side .
- They travelled in the night, halting an hour or two after daybreak, and lying by until the twilight fell .
- Now and then a carrier lay dead in harness, at rest in the long grass near the path, with an empty water-gourd and his long staff lying by his side .
- Lay by the sea , bury all of your fear , lady lay