liability meaning in Chinese
2.〔pl.〕 负债，债务 (opp. assets).
- More: Next
- He summed up his assets and liabilities .
- Poor handwriting is a liability in getting a job .
- Some liabilities are contingent .
- He had to incur liabilities .
- In his day, these liabilities turned out to be assets .
- liabilities out of book in Chinese
- liabilities to be settled in Chinese
- liabilities to capital ratio in Chinese
- liabilities to third parties in Chinese
- liabilitiesandresponsibilities in Chinese
- liability accident in Chinese
- liability account in Chinese
- liability and asset in Chinese
- liability and compensation regime in Chinese
- liability and compensation system in Chinese