levee meaning in Chinese
[ 'levi ] Pronunciation: "levee" in a sentence "levee" meaning
- artificial levee: 防洪堤
- back levee: 背水堤; 逆流堤; 支堤
- back of levee: 堤背; 堤防背水面
- Splays are commonly formed by currents from crevasses in levees .
- Fine-grained clay may settle out in the sheltered bays on the outer sides of the levees .
- In this method of recharge, water is impounded in a series of basins formed by low levees .
- The pressure on dams and levees are very strong
- The pressure on dams and levees is very strong