kill off meaning in Chinese
- kill: n. 〔美方〕水路，小河〔常用作地名 ...
- off: adv. 1.〔运动〕向那边，隔开。 ...
- prevent and kill off insect pests: 防除害虫
- He killed off all his political opponents .
- The invaders killed off all the inhabitants of the town .
- A plague which was raging through the country had killed off many of his soldiers .
- By 1969 it had reached infestation proportions and was killing off whole local populations of its host .
- As the buffaloes were killed off and the indians left, a vast ocean of grass became open for ranching .
- kill mechanism in Chinese
- kill mechnanism in Chinese
- kill mud in Chinese
- kill murder shoot etc sb in cold blood in Chinese
- kill my heart in Chinese
- kill one police hundred in Chinese
- kill oneself for a noble cause in Chinese
- kill oneself on the railway in Chinese
- kill or wound in Chinese
- kill order in Chinese