it follows that meaning in Chinese
- it: it2 pron. (s ...
- follow: vt. 1.跟着，跟随；接着，跟着发 ...
- that: pron. (pl. those ) ...
- It follows that the title to the lands in question is in the plaintiff .
- It follows that organization embraces decision making, of critical and routine sorts .
- It follows that with the voltage on, the losses are high, so oscillation is prevented .
- It follows that every reversible adiabatic process is one of constant entropy, and may be described as isentropic .
- It follows that value premises, however carefully disguised, are an integral component both of economic analysis and economic policy .