interval meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- She is delirious , but has lucid intervals .
- The scenes are changed during the interval .
- We had a quick drink in the interval .
- An interval of silence shows respect for the dead .
- intervaginal space in Chinese
- intervaginal spaces in Chinese
- intervaginal spaces of optic nerve in Chinese
- intervaginar in Chinese
- intervaginar space in Chinese
- interval abutting one another in Chinese
- interval algebra in Chinese
- interval analysis in Chinese
- interval angle-closure glaucoma in Chinese
- interval arithmetic in Chinese