internal meaning in Chinese
1.内的，内部的 (opp. external)。
- More: Next
- Bloodless internal surgery is possible .
- Don't meddle in the internal affairs of other countries .
- It has its own internal apparatus .
- War, it will be seen, is now a purely internal affair .
- His internal problems were complex and multitudinous .
- interna urethrdomy in Chinese
- interna vaginalis hernia in Chinese
- internacional de seguros compania in Chinese
- internagranular layer in Chinese
- internaionally wrongful act in Chinese
- internal desuperheater in Chinese
- internal (-)heat drier in Chinese
- internal (probe) target in Chinese
- internal (submerged-type) desuperheater in Chinese
- internal (voltage) drop in Chinese