innovate meaning in Chinese
刷新，革新，改革 (in; on; upon)。vt.
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- The priest was determined to innovate upon religious forms .
- The manager who wants to innovate initiates a project and obligates others to report back to him .
- Whether a manager knows how to innovate or not, he will be responsible as long as he is the designated decision－maker .
- It is necessary to innovate and develop military theories
- Magnificent model - innovating of marxist theories