infusion meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- Infusion should be completed within six hours .
- The first infusion of tea has a strong mellow taste .
- Careful observation of the infusion site is necessary .
- Intravenous infusions are also used to administer medications .
- To render an infusion permanently barren, it must be sealed hermetically and boiled .
- infusible precipitate in Chinese
- infusing and decocting apparatus in Chinese
- infusing drugs in wine in Chinese
- infusing outfit in Chinese
- infusino in Chinese
- infusion a aratus in Chinese
- infusion agar in Chinese
- infusion and tra fusion trocar in Chinese
- infusion and transfusio trocar in Chinese
- infusion and transfusion trocar in Chinese