income meaning in Chinese
(定期)收入，所得，收益。 an earned [unearned] income 劳动[不劳]所得。 draw a large income 收入很多。 live with one's income 量入为出。
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Two of them will exhaust his income .
- We are struggling along on a tiny income .
- They lived beyond their income .
- The data on argentine incomes are sparse .
- Consequently, income per capita stagnates .
- incombustible organic rock in Chinese
- incombustible paper in Chinese
- incombustible refuse in Chinese
- incombustible sulfur in Chinese
- incombustiblemixture in Chinese
- income (loss) before tax in Chinese
- income account in Chinese
- income accounts in Chinese
- income adjustment in Chinese
- income after deductions in Chinese