inclusive meaning in Chinese
- Every single community is always a part of some larger and more inclusive one .
- She gave her father, and incidentally cowperwood, a gleaming, radiant, inclusive smile .
- Therefore, the all inclusive term endocytosis is now coming into common use for this process .
- Perhaps the most important questions are whether simpler and more inclusive conservation laws exist .
- He became intoxicated by the crowd and deviated from his script, making his remarks rather more inclusive than he had planned .