in way meaning in Chinese
- he behaves in ways which tend to defeat organizational objectives .
- the dollar has fallen and risen in ways that challenge established theory .
- ultimate disposal of waste concentrates must be made in ways which do not cause more pollution problems .
- on other occasions he bullied them with skill in ways that did not make it exactly plain to them that they were being bullied .
- a developing society requires departure, change and novelty in language, in concepts, and in ways of doing things .