in special meaning in Chinese
- In special cases he took over all the practical details for them .
- Sometimes the truth can be shaded for decent reasons and in special circumstances .
- In special cases very considerable quantities of waste gypsum from phosphoric acid plants are used to reclaim land after flooding of the sea .
- Fungi in special circumstances become "parasites" by attacking living tissue of the host species, causing the death of these individuals .
- Trade council of export trades in special zones