in proof of meaning in Chinese
- During this unavoidable lapse of time the bridegroom, in proof of his eagerness, was expected to expose himself alone to the gaze of the assembled company .
- Over the mantelpiece still hung a landscape in coloured silks of her performance, in proof of her having spent seven years at a great school in town to some effect .
- Is essential in proof of his innocence
- To both , he wrote that he would despatch letters in proof of his safety , immediately after his arrival
- Application of method of undetermined coefficient in proof of existence of differential coefficient median