in combat meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Those were the things that mattered in combat .
- An officer had some excuse only if he were in combat .
- He imagined that venn and mrs. yeobright were in league, and felt that there was a certain legitimacy in combating such a coalition .
- Nor, in older days, were they locked in combat with tough-minded, skillfully led opposition groups, including consumers and environmentalists .
- We should avoid the necessity of major revision of the command structure in the midst of battle and should adopt one whose basic soundness and flexibility would meet any problem eventuality in combat .
- in collusion with in Chinese
- in colonial times in Chinese
- in colors on the snowy lined land in Chinese
- in colors on the snowy linen land in Chinese
- in colours and it could be me in Chinese
- in combination in Chinese
- in combination with in Chinese
- in comfort in Chinese
- in command in Chinese
- in command of in Chinese