in brief meaning in Chinese
- brief: adj. 1.(时间)短暂的。 2. ...
- be brief: 简练; 你的听众和场合; 要了解你讲 ...
- to be brief: 简短地说; 简而言之，简单地说，一句 ...
- The two old people shimmered in brief rainbows .
- Please tell me what happened in brief , do n't go into details .
- Their conversation was in briefest phrase for sometime .
- In brief the historicist claims that sociology is theoretical history .
- Generally his ideas were expressed in brief sententious phrase, spoken in low voice .
- in boxing and wrestling in Chinese
- in breadboard form in Chinese
- in breeding program in Chinese
- in brevi in Chinese
- in bridge in Chinese
- in brief (=in as few words as possible) in Chinese
- in brief in short in a word in Chinese
- in brief(=in as few words as possible) in Chinese
- in brief, in a nutshell in Chinese
- in bright and gay colours in Chinese