in ages meaning in Chinese
- age: n. 1.年龄。 2.成年〔满廿一岁 ...
- ages: 晚期糖基化终末化产物
- for ages: 长期; 多年; 很长时间; 很长一个 ...
- There was fifteen years or so difference in age between the two women .
- The stability of the solar system would not be deranged in ages to come .
- Liddy, the master's great-granddaughter, was about bathsheba's equal in age .
- Evidence from isotopic dating suggests that the greenstone belts vary considerably in age .
- They were not well suited to each other in age or character, and they had no children to moderate between them .