in advance of meaning in Chinese
- advance: vt. 1.进，推进；促进(生长)， ...
- advance a: 卷片方向
- advance in: 改进,进步
- Lonnie was far in advance of anyone else by then .
- He is far in advance of his class .
- He could rush out an edition a few hours in advance of his rivals .
- This will provide specifications to be set in advance of an inspection .
- They were scientifically and technologically greatly in advance of the rest of the world .
- in addition(to) in Chinese
- in adjusted proportions in Chinese
- in admiration of in Chinese
- in advance in Chinese
- in advance (before in time) in Chinese
- in advance of a signal in Chinese
- in advance（before in time） in Chinese
- in adversity, we know our friends in Chinese
- in aeternum in Chinese
- in afaleleh in Chinese