i meaning in Chinese
(pl. we ) 〔人称代词，第一人称，单数，主格。 (poss. adj. my; obj. me; poss. pro. mine ) 〕我。 It is I 是我〔口语也用 It's me〕。 It is I who am to blame. 应当负责任的是我。 Am I not ... ？ 我难道不是…？ 〔口语通常说作〔美国〕 Ain't I ？ 〔英国〕 An't [Aren't] I ？ 〕。 You and I. 你和我〔英语习+More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- I know him , but i do n't frequent him much .
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- Business is terrible. i am calling it quits .
- Since i am not crazy, i do not care .