headquarters meaning in Chinese
[ 'hedˌkwɔ:təz ] Pronunciation: "headquarters" in a sentence "headquarters" meaning
- administration headquarters: 行政总部
- air headquarters: 空军司令部
- ais headquarters: 航行情报服务总部
- They made contact with headquarters by radio .
- The firm 's headquarters are in london .
- The town hall was requisitioned as army headquarters .
- One of the fuehrer's cars drove me to headquarters .
- Her job ordinarily consisted of five days a week at fbi headquarters .
- headqauters in Chinese
- headquarter in Chinese
- headquarter of administration in Chinese
- headquarter of financial auditing in Chinese
- headquarter of international business in Chinese
- headquarters (hq) in Chinese
- headquarters advisory council in Chinese
- headquarters base area in Chinese
- headquarters camcommand in Chinese
- headquarters command in Chinese