go grocery shopping meaning in Chinese
- go: vi. (went; gone; 第 ...
- grocery: n. 1.〔美常用 pl.〕食品，杂 ...
- shopping: n. 买东西。 do one's s ...
- You went grocery shopping
- My sisters and i loved to go grocery shopping with our mother when we were little
- I went grocery shopping and prepared for a barbecue supper , complete with ribs and chicken
- Going grocery shopping and asking for advice about ingredients and cooking , learning words for food
- Rachel : okay , uh , you let me go grocery shopping , and i buy laundry detergent , but it ' s not the one with the easy - pour spout