glaciation meaning in Chinese
- Pleistocene glaciation caused the extinction of many species .
- During the pleistocene ice age, the ancient drainage systems were almost completely rearranged by glaciation .
- These ice ages are also called glaciations and the periods of relative warmth between them are called interglacials .
- The great lakes basins were excavated by the ice, and many present landforms are the result of this continental glaciation .
- Late pleistocene glaciation of the hulifang massif of gongwang mountains in yunnan province