framing set meaning in Chinese
- framing: n. 1.结构，组织，编制。 2.框 ...
- analog framing: 模拟成帧
- arch framing: 拱肋骨; 拱形构架系统; 拱形架; ...
- the frame sets off your painting very well .
- this gold frame sets off your oil painting very well
- in college and university, the logistic workers'cultural level and technical level are lower, the frame setting is illogicality
- all of a sudden, you cannot bookmark the current page and return to it ( the bookmark points to another version of the frame set ), urls stop working, and print-outs become difficult
- 6 the actions described in the action / event plans of the em & a manual shall be properly carried out, in accordance with the time frame set out in the action / event plans, or as agreed by the director