flat in meaning in Chinese
- flat: adj. (flatter; fla ...
- a flat: 降a; 降低半音的a音
- flat: n. 1.〔英罕〕地板；(房屋的)一 ...
- I hope i get my flat in case you need flood street back .
- They have a flat in town as well as a place in the country .
- We had to find a flat in a hurry -- there was no time to pick and choose .
- But in the end ambition was the better master, and he agreed to go with me one evening to victor's elegant flat in st. james's place .
- The heavy rain has laid the wheat flat in the fields