exterminations meaning in Chinese
- (extermination 的复数) n. 消灭, 根绝
- in doing so they were saved from extermination .
- jewish experiences in the 20th century have included the nazi extermination or "holocaust" of most of european jewry .
- mere size, on the contrary, would in some cases determine, as has been remarked by owen, quicker extermination from the greater amount of requisite food .
- director of the extermination of harmful birds association
- but not all talons espouse the humans'extermination