every meaning in Chinese
[ 'evri ] Pronunciation: "every" in a sentence "every" meaning
- in every: 每期必有
- every product every interval: 生产批次频率
- in every child, in every eye: 每个孩子 每双眼睛
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- She looked out of the window every now and then .
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- Every disposable vehicle was sent .
- Every street was jam-packed with vehicles .
- everwood in Chinese
- everwood my brothers keeper in Chinese
- everwood season 4 in Chinese
- everworth enterprises ltd in Chinese
- everwyn in Chinese
- every (each) time in Chinese
- every 9 seconds in Chinese
- every a cutting tree as wound himself in Chinese
- every advantage has its disadvantage in Chinese
- every angry word spoken in Chinese