embrown meaning in Chinese
- His hands were embrowned like those of a common laborer .
- The early sun shone serenely on embrowned groves and still green fields .
- Evening embrowns the landscape
- She still stood at her post , her flushed and perspiring face coated with the corn - dust , and her white bonnet embrowned by it
- It was a fine autumn morning ; the early sun shone serenely on embrowned groves and still green fields ; advancing on to the lawn , i looked up and surveyed the front of the mansion