effective meaning in Chinese
2.【经济学】实质上的；有实价的 (opp. potential, nominal)。
- More: Next
- Bank communications become more effective .
- They thought their acting was so effective .
- The mudstones provide an effective seal .
- Amines and diamines are particularly effective .
- We need an effective opposition .
- effected by an exchange of letters in Chinese
- effectice thrust in Chinese
- effecting range in Chinese
- effection by summer-heat in Chinese
- effectiv edose in Chinese
- effective (or virtual) pitch in Chinese
- effective absorbing area in Chinese
- effective absorption in Chinese
- effective absorption coefficient in Chinese
- effective absorption surface in Chinese