edema meaning in Chinese
(pl. -ta ) 【医学】水肿，浮肿。
- More: Next
- Edema of the eyelids and face is common .
- If edema is excessive, the cast will be halved .
- Nitrogen dioxide and ozone may cause pulmonary edema .
- The lungs should be examined for possible pulmonary edema .
- Edema and erythema result .
- edelweiss in Chinese
- edelweiss (song) in Chinese
- edelweiss from the sound of music in Chinese
- edem in Chinese
- edem kodjo in Chinese
- edema bullosum vesicae in Chinese
- edema calidum in Chinese
- edema caused by convulsion in Chinese
- edema caused by infantile convulsion in Chinese
- edema caused by kidney-asthenia in Chinese