economic modeling meaning in Chinese
- economic: adj. 1.经济学的；经济(上)的 ...
- modeling: n. 制造模型的方法，造型(术)；塑 ...
- topics upon economic modeling: 经济模型专题
- Economic models often lead to the study of systems of equations .
- However, an economic model is not an accurate blueprint but an analytical simile .
- Many of the so-called western economic models and theories are inappropriate for the study of third world development .
- Many so-called general economic models are based on a set of implicit assumptions about human behavior and economic relationships .
- Plans embody attempts by planners to alter the shape of the future, in line with the economic possibilities and constraints contained in economic models .
- economic mode in Chinese
- economic model in Chinese
- economic model analysis in Chinese
- economic model construction in Chinese
- economic model forecast in Chinese
- economic models in Chinese
- economic monetary union in Chinese
- economic monitor in Chinese
- economic monitoring and assessment unit in Chinese
- economic monitoring indicator in Chinese