dye meaning in Chinese
染，染上，把…染色，给…着色。 dye a dress green 把衣服染成绿色。 A deep flush dyed her cheeks. 她的双颊染上一层绯红。vi.
着色，上色，染上颜色。 This cloth dyes easily. 这种布容易上色。 be dyed in (the) grain [in the wool]
- disperse dye (= dispersed dye): 分散染料
- dispersed dye (= disperse dye): 分散染料
- acetate dye: 醋酸染料; 醋酸纤维染料; 醋酯染料 ...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- His red whiskers were dyed of a purple hue .
- Immerse the cloth in the dye for twenty minutes .
- The imperial dye had softened with time .