do a roaring trade meaning in Chinese
- roaring trade: 非常兴隆的生意; 业务旺盛
- driving a roaring trade: 生意兴隆
- roaring: n. 咆哮，怒号，喧噪；【兽医】(马 ...
- in this country people sell much more than she ever had and do a roaring trade
- most importantly, britain's deregulated financial markets and business services are doing a roaring trade as other countries become more internationally minded
- our two inimitable drolls did a roaring trade with their broadsheets among lovers of the comedy element and nobody who has a corner in his heart for real irish fun without vulgarity will grudge them their hardearned pennies