deletion meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Deletions should be effected first .
- A segment of the chromosome may become lost, resulting in a deletion .
- It is the aim of the authorities to prevent such deletion by means of exchange control .
- Most deletions are likely to be the result of two breaks with loss of the chromosomal material between them .
- Rows that are marked for deletion are skipped
- deleting current input line in Chinese
- deleting input file after printing in Chinese
- deleting layer semiconductor in Chinese
- deleting side effect in Chinese
- deleting system file in Chinese
- deletion allowances in Chinese
- deletion anomalies in Chinese
- deletion anomaly in Chinese
- deletion certificate in Chinese
- deletion character in Chinese