corporation meaning in Chinese
2.〔美国〕(股份有限)公司 (＝jointstock corporation)。
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Chrysler corporation ought to survive .
- Large corporations have the financial strength .
- The firm has ties with an american corporation .
- A corporation is treated by the law as an entity .
- All corporations must have some stated capital .
- corporatehrandadministrationforms in Chinese
- corporately in Chinese
- corporatephilosophy in Chinese
- corporateresponsibility in Chinese
- corporatio in Chinese
- corporation accounting：capital stock in Chinese
- corporation aggregate in Chinese
- corporation aircraft owners association in Chinese
- corporation at the land registry in Chinese
- corporation average fuel economy,cafe in Chinese