condition meaning in Chinese
[ kən'diʃən ] Pronunciation: "condition" in a sentence "condition" meaning
- be in condition: 身体很好
- be in no condition to: 身体状况不适宜
- condition to: 习惯于
- The child 's condition took a favourable turn ...
- Law is the reflection of economic conditions .
- The condition of her family was not improving ..
- This condition persisted until mid-january .
- I don't think his condition can be worse .
- conditio ofsale in Chinese
- conditio recedent in Chinese
- conditiofacti in Chinese
- conditioiuris in Chinese
- conditiomd pathogen in Chinese
- condition (aging) of column in Chinese
- condition acceptance in Chinese
- condition adjust operation in Chinese
- condition adjustment in Chinese
- condition adjustment with parameters in Chinese