commission meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- He gets commission on top of his salary .
- The commission note was to follow next day .
- He had hoped croft would be commissioned .
- In 1388 the crown issued commissions .
- He commissioned a statue of his wife .
- commissary line in Chinese
- commissary of the holy land in Chinese
- commissary privileges in Chinese
- commissary services in Chinese
- commissary spaces in Chinese
- commission (expense) in Chinese
- commission a ship in Chinese
- commission account in Chinese
- commission against corruption in Chinese
- commission against corruption (macau) in Chinese