commerce meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Mercury was the presiding divinity over commerce ...
- Banks are the nerves of commerce .
- The river's earliest commerce was in great keelboats .
- They both like ving-un better than commerce .
- The department of commerce is a highly diversified organization .
- commenwealth of socialist countries in Chinese
- commenwealth school commission in Chinese
- commeny in Chinese
- commequiers in Chinese
- commer in Chinese
- commerce (business people) in Chinese
- commerce america in Chinese
- commerce and agriculture minister in Chinese
- commerce and economics in Chinese
- commerce and industry in Chinese