combine in meaning in Chinese
- They combine in the most deadly manner the qualities of the warrior and the slave .
- Amino acids combined in trna complexes may be regarded as sequestered, or compartmented .
- Frosting occurs when two fibers differing in both color and abrasion resistance are combined in a fabric .
- It was a sunset that singularly fitted the scene, combining in audacious colour with the river's strength .
- For hundreds of years, drama and dance, music and verse have been combined in different ways to compose grand and light operas .