combine body meaning in Chinese
- combine: n. 〔美口〕 1.(政治上的)联合 ...
- body: n. 1.身体，体躯，肉体；尸首；躯 ...
- combine: vt. 1.使结合，合并。 2.兼备 ...
- Previous masters combined fist forms with five elements theory , simplified them to find out the five boxing forms , combined body and chinese medicine theory to define the boxing theory and defense , finally named it five elements boxing
- Combined body suit and half cup to one , utilized the principle of prestressing force , cooperated with human body six - circulating design , centered and raised the breasts without shoulder belt auxiliary , designed pretty - back , suitable for dressing dinner suit , create a beautiful figure
- Objective to study the status and risk factors on subhealth of the teachers in institution of higher learning to provide scientific proof for prevention of them ; to evaluate the economic burden which the subhealth of the teachers in institution of higher learning leads to in order to improve the cognition about ponderance and harmness on subhealth of teacher in institution of higher learning ; to combine body , psychology and the ability to adapt society et al to establish the diagnose criterion on subhealth of the teachers in institution of higher learning by means of the delphi method
目的研究中国高校教师亚健康状况及其危险因素，为开展高校教师亚健康的预防提供依据；对中国高校教师亚健康所致经济负担进行评价，提高人们对高校教师亚健康状况严重性和危害性的认识；结合躯体、心理、社会适应能力等方面，运用德尔菲( delphi )评价法制定高校教师亚健康诊断标准。
- The sea1 ring with complex section shape cafl be treated as a combined body made of several individual cy1 inders with di fferent dimensions . by app1ying the method used in the " edge prob1 em " of the fnoment theory of she11 , the deformat ion - - - radia1 disp1acement and rotation at the two edges of each individual